Thursday, July 10, 2008

Settling In

I am getting used to my new diggs. I really enjoy hangin' around in this swing Aunt Kim & Uncle Pedro got me! The music and lights really help me fall asleep!


Just chillin' on the couch. According to Daddy, this is what we do when there are sporting events on T.V. Come on!!! Where are the car races and baseball games? I am even wearing my WVU socks Grandma & Grandpa gave me waiting for football season. Better come on soon, I am getting sleepy! (Although, I guess that's what I am supposed to do. All Daddy does when watching T.V. is nap, so I must be a quick learner!)


Ever have those conflicting voices in your head telling you what you should do? Do I listen to the bunny or the sheep....?


The bunny won out today. Here I am with my bunny hands trying to hop around on daddy's lap.


No comments: