Friday, June 27, 2008

Big enough to control my blog!

Many people have wanted to know how big I am. Pictures can be misleading, so they wanted some kind of reference. Here I am with daddy's big mitt holding me. I have a LOT of growing to do!! 

They say I can go home once I consistently drink from a bottle. I am trying, but I get soooooo sleepy!! 

Here are my new diggs! I am now able to stay warm on my own, so I have been moved into a crib. I like it, but there are times in this noisy nursery that I miss the quiet sounds in the isolette!

I am trying to stay awake.... really.... YAWN!

No good! I had to give into the yawns! Oh well, all this sleep seems to be working! I am growing and beginning to look like a real person! 

More posts when I wake up!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She has such a pretty little face!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!